What You Can Expect
- During the initial consultation and diagnosis, your physician will discuss a set of alternatives that will help you make an informed decision about what is right for you.
- Many problems can be treated without surgery. Our pain management physicians may offer a variety of nonsurgical treatment options, such as medication, physical therapy and therapeutic injections.
- If surgery is necessary, your surgeon will choose the surgical technique that restores the highest level of movement and function with the lowest amount of risk.
- After your surgery, our physical therapists – who are trained to provide the full continuum of rehabilitative services – will be there every step of the way during the recovery process.
What You Should Bring to Your Appointment
- Completed Forms (download here or submit online)
- Your Health Insurance Card
- Any x-ray films and records from related previous treatments
- A list of your questions and concerns
- If you are coming for physical therapy—please bring your medication with you or take beforehand as directed.