The mission of the pain management division at Blue Ridge Orthopaedic & Spine Center is to deliver the highest quality of service and medical care to our patients. We offer inpatient and outpatient, surgical and non-surgical, as well as minimally invasive cutting edge pain management solutions for patients with acute or chronic pain conditions.
Our physicians are Board Certified by the American Board of Medical Specialties in Pain Medicine and Rehabilitation and Fellowship trained by ACGME-accredited interventional pain management. This means that you will be seen and treated by a physician with the most advanced training and certifications available for Pain Medicine interventions and treatments.
We work closely with our surgeons and therapists in a multidisciplinary approach to develop a unique treatment plan that best suits each of our patient’s needs. We are leaders in our field and the premier Center for Pain Medicine in the region.
Diagnostic and Therapeutic Spinal Interventions
- Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbosacral Transforaminal, Interlaminar, and Caudal Epidural Steroid injections and Spinal Interventions
- Chronic Pain Management
- Diagnostic Provocation Discography
- Selective Nerve Root Blocks
- Diagnostic Facet and Sacroiliac Joint Blocks and Radiofrequency Ablation
- Sympathetic and Stellate Ganglion Blocks
- Occipital Nerve Blocks
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Fluoroscopically guided Diagnostic and Therapeutic Peripheral Joint injections
- Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbosacral facet joint blocks and injections
- Neurolytic Blocks
- Intercostal Nerve Blocks
Minimally Invasive Surgical and Non-Surgical Interventions
- Spinal Cord Stimulation Trials and Surgical Implants
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Intra-Discal Electrothermal Therapy
- Percutaneous Discectomy
Blue Ridge Orthopaedic & Spine Center has on-site state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and treat orthopaedic conditions. For your convenience, both of our offices are equipped with in-office radiology (link to page) departments. Not only does this facilitate rapid diagnosis but it is also convenient for patients who may be experiencing pain or disability at the time of their visit. To schedule an appointment with one of our board-certified and fellowship trained physicians, call our Warrenton office at (540-347-9220) or our Gainesville office at (703-743-2814). Or click here to make an appointment.