What Sets Us Apart
All of our physicians have extensive training in their respective subspecialties. Having trained at some of the most prestigious medical centers across the country, our doctors are among the most highly-respected physicians and surgeons in the field. They not only have the capability to perform complex procedures, they also have the expertise to fine-tune and develop the innovative methods that are shaping the future of orthopaedic and spinal care.
Our center is equipped to handle all aspects of care, and we are constantly evolving to keep pace with recent advances. In addition to nonsurgical treatment, we also provide pain management services, physical therapy services, and today’s most advanced surgical procedures—all unified in one location.
In addition to offering world-class orthopaedic services, our center boasts another benefit to patients—convenience. Just outside the Washington, D.C. area, our practice is conveniently located in the scenic town of Warrenton, Virginia. Our orthoapedic and physical therapy patients appreciate the easy access to our facility, along with a variety of other amenities, such as the beautiful, quiet surroundings and plenty of free, onsite parking.
- We are the only practice in the region to routinely use computer imaging in hip replacements to provide you with top-quality joint replacements.
- Our practice and surgical suite are accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
- We are proud to serve Fauquier Hospital, one of the few Planetree patient centered hospitals in the country. Fauquier Hospital is also a recipient of The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for Excellence in Total Joint Replacement.
- Our entire office is computerized to be more efficient for you.
- Our infection rate is 1/4 of the national average.
- Your surgery will always be performed by your doctor, not by a trainee under the supervision of your doctor.
- As a member of the community, your result is of highest importance to us—we have a passion for excellence.